[rsbac] Per RC_Type Logging based facility

tazok tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 10:54:47 CEST 2006

Hi, I was looking for logging by rc_type based request, and it seems
(until I understood) in the progress section in the rsbac homepage
it's not planned.

For example, As far as I know I think we can only now log the access
to a global type, like FD by request. If we would like to log all the
read_open requests for one predefined role/user to one rc_type_fd
called private_docs for example we must do it for all FD types which
generates an impressive amount of logging lines.

I think one rc based logging would reduce the amount of logging made
with the possible advantages of reducing the overhead imposed and
increasing flexibility.

My question is: If is not possible per rc_type based logging now, Is
planned it's implementation in the future?. Thanks for all, and thanks
for your great work and for your time.