[rsbac] Bugfixing the kernel uselib vulnerability

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Fri Jan 14 09:50:11 CET 2005

Very nice, thank you. I surely apply as a tester, I am not sure how much
I could contribute as a contributor (time constraints), let say that if
I can do something more than test I will. I can test on the basic arch
(x86 non-smp) and for 2.6 series, in particular I am interested in
2.6.10-rsbac-pax, which will include also 2.6.10-rsbac.

Andrea