[rsbac] Bugfixing the kernel uselib vulnerability

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Jan 17 12:53:38 CET 2005

On Freitag 14 Januar 2005 09:50, Andrea Pasquinucci wrote:
> Very nice, thank you. I surely apply as a tester, I am not sure how
much
> I could contribute as a contributor (time constraints), let say that
if
> I can do something more than test I will. I can test on the basic
arch
> (x86 non-smp) and for 2.6 series, in particular I am interested in
> 2.6.10-rsbac-pax, which will include also 2.6.10-rsbac.

The pre-patched sources for 2.4.28-rsbac and 2.4.28-rsbac-pax are now
available at
ftp://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbac/rsbacfixed/

Look into the BUGFIXES file for each tar ball to see the list of
applied fixes. We still need testers of these archives, who actually
report success or any problems encountered!

2.6 kernels will need a few days to get going - it is much more work
because of all the rapid changes.

The subversion repository stays at
svn://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbacfixed

You can get the 2.4.28-pax tree at
svn://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbacfixed/linux-2.4.28-rsbac-v1.2.3-pax/
and the list of fixed applied there with
svn cat
svn://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbacfixed/linux-2.4.28-rsbac-v1.2.3-pax/BUGFIXES