[rsbac] RSBAC not initialzed while mounting DEV... delaying

yuting@iastate.edu yuting at iastate.edu
Fri Apr 8 22:55:09 CEST 2005

Hi

I tried to use RSBAC in my class project. I downloaded the latest version,
linux-2.6.11-rsbac-v1.2.4-20050317.tar.bz2 and recompiled the kernel. When
I  boot the new kernel, I get the message

rsbac_mount():RSBAC not initialzed while mounting DEV... delaying
rsbac_mount(): sysfs mount detected, keeping values for later use.

Consequently, I get errors when enabling access control modules, e.g. ACL,
in rsbac_menu.

My original linux is Redhat Fedora Core3. However, it is installed in a
virtual PC generated by VMWare running in Windows, instead of in a real
PC. I don't know whether it matters.

Any help are appreciated.

Yuting