[rsbac] Problems with RSBAC 1.2.2 (AUTH) and Kernel 2.4.25 (with Pax)

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Mar 29 11:30:41 CEST 2004

On Montag, 29. März 2004 11:57, Patrique Wolfrum wrote:
> Since I have "upgraded" to kernel 2.4.25 (with the new pax patch), I
> have the following problems when using rsbac_menu:
>
> Under "File/Dir Attributes", I can't add any capabilities under "AUTH
> Capabilties". When I press "Enter" in order to add a UID, which the
> process should be able to change to, nothing happens (only the screen
> gets redrawn). Deleting Capabilities is possible however.
> The second problem is under "User Attributes", where I can't select
> users via the option "User List". It happens the same as above (no
> reaction but redrawing the screen).

Can you please check, whether attr_get_user -bl prints your user list
correctly?

The -V parameter needs a numeric argument, it does NOT display the current
version (use program without parameters for this), but rather tries to
upgrade old parameters from previous versions. It should only be used to
restore old backups. I will fix the segfault.