[rsbac] Syscall return value

Tommy Tmy17 at inwind.it
Wed Jul 2 01:25:20 MEST 2003

I have a problem when using a syscall registered with
rsbac_reg_register_syscall. I have read on the documentation of REG that the
return code of the syscall callback function is the value returned to the
process, while I've found that the return code is always -1 or a positive
value.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tomassino Ferrauto

P.S.: I've also found two errors in the documentation regarding generic lists.
When dealing with rsbac_list_register and rsbac_list_lol_register, in the
prototypes of the two functions the pointer for default values of data and
subdata are missing.