[rsbac] Decision Module in Userspace

Jens Kasten igraltist at rsbac.org
Sun Jun 5 17:12:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

a point to your Django framework.
Why should not use RSBAC to secure the webframe work?
So far I understand, I would not need for daily use and additional
module in userspace.
I would analyse what files and directories are directly affected by the,
if Django runs under his own user, and start to build RC-Roles and
RC-Types. Than a Nettemplate and other small thinks.
Now, why I should build RC-Roles befor, so that a userspace software get
again a RC-Role to obtain his limitation?
When I would lift up the decision to userspace, so that a software can
ask if the subject has the correct rights to the object the data have to
protect by what? If data must store again in the main place, rsbac.dat
in every mountpoint, so no reason to build more software to lift up the
decision to userspace.

Grüsse
Jens