[rsbac] CAP learning mode and RC learning mode

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:04:52 CEST 2009

Hi amon, thanks for your answer and thanks for CAP learning mode, in
RC learning mode users should take it just as a starting point after
analize their system and setting the necessary roles and types and we
could advice it, RC learning mode will add necessary rights to the new
created role to the necessary types (it will save a lot of time of
review logs looking for DENIED AEF answers). We could add an advise to
the user to be careful with the policies generated at this way.