[rsbac] CAP learning mode and RC learning mode

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Sep 29 14:22:52 CEST 2009

On Monday 21 September 2009 wrote Javier J. Martínez Cabezón:
> Hi all, I think that this two should be planned to inclusion as soon
> as possible. It would make easier the policy development and the use
> of rsbac for all "I don't have all my life to develop my policy" :)
> and would be sufficient in my opinion to attract more users to the
> system.

I have just committed a CAP learning mode to the svn trunk tree. If max_caps
for a user or program is too low, it will set the missing caps automatically.

A simple RC learning mode would be quite easy, too, but would too often make
the wrong settings - grant rights where you should rather introduce a new
role or type.