[rsbac] RSBAC documentation

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:08:11 CET 2009

Another question I think that the targets of the requests could be
obsoleted,  SEND for example as I saw in the source code affects FD,
DEV, PROCESS, IPC y NETOBJ targets and not only to  DEV and NETOBJ.
MAP_EXEC isn't chequed in SCD. These are the ones I saw:
    * ACCEPT:  FD, PROCESS, IPC, NETOBJ.
    * ACCESS_CONTROL: ALL
    * ADD_TO_KERNEL: FD, DEV  SCD ( other).
    * ADMIN: ALL
    * ALTER:  IPC.
    * APPEND_OPEN:  FD, DEV, IPC
    * ASSIGN: ALL
    * AUTHENTICATE: USER.
    * BIND:  NETDEV  NETOBJ.
    * CHANGE_AUTHED_OWNER: Same as CHANGE_OWNER
    * CHANGE_OWNER: USER, PROCESS)  IPC.
    * CHANGE_GROUP: USER, PROCESS, IPC
    * CHDIR: FD.
    * CHANGE_DAC_EFF_OWNER: PROCESS.
    * CHANGE_DAC_FS_OWNER:  PROCESS.
    * CHANGE_DAC_EFF_GROUP: PROCESS.
    * CHANGE_DAC_FS_GROUP:  PROCESS.
    * CLONE:  PROCESS.
    * CLOSE: FD, IPC, DEV, NETOBJ.
    * CONNECT:  IPC, PROCESS, FD  NETOBJ.
    * CREATE:  FD, USER, PROCESS, CREATE, GROUP, NETOBJ  NETTEMP.
    * DELETE:  FD, USER, IPC, GROUP, NETTEMP  NETOBJ.
    * EXECUTE:  FD.
    * GET_PERMISSIONS_DATA:  FD, DEV, USER, GROUP, IPC, SCD  NETOBJ.
    * GET_STATUS_DATA:  FD, DEV, USER, PROCESS, IPC, SCD, GROUP, NETDEV  NETOBJ.
    * IOCTL:  DEV, FD, IPC  NETOBJ.
    * LINK_HARD: FD.
    * LISTEN: FD, IPC  NETOBJ.
    * LOCK:  FD.
    * MAP_EXEC: FD.
    * MODIFY_AUTH: ALL
    * MODIFY_ACCESS_DATA:  FD.
    * MODIFY_ATTRIBUTE: ALL
    * MODIFY_PERMISSIONS_DATA:  FD, DEV, USER, IPC, SCD, GROUP and NETOBJ.
    * MODIFY_SYSTEM_DATA:  DEV, PROCESS, IPC, SCD, NETDEV and NETOBJ.
    * MOUNT: FD  DEV.
    * NET_SHUTDOWN: FD, IPC and NETOBJ.
    * READ: FD, DEV, USER, IPC, GROUP, NETTEMP  NETOBJ  SCD.
    * READ_ATTRIBUTE: ALL
    * READ_WRITE_OPEN:  FD, DEV and IPC.
    * READ_OPEN:  FD, DEV  IPC.
    * RECEIVE: FD, PROCESS, IPC and NETOBJ.
    * REMOVE_FROM_KERNEL:  FD, SCD  DEV.
    * RENAME:  FD, USER  GROUP.
    * SEARCH:  FD, USER, GROUP, DEV  NETOBJ.
    * SELECT:  FD.
    * SEND: FD, DEV, PROCESS, IPC  NETOBJ.
    * SEND_SIGNAL:  PROCESS.
    * SHUTDOWN: SCD (#only other#).
    * SUPERVISOR:ALL
    * SWITCH_LOG: SCD.
    * SWITCH_MODULE: SCD.
    * TERMINATE: PROCESS.
    * TRACE:  PROCESS.
    * TRUNCATE:  FD.
    * UMOUNT:  DEV  FD.
    * WRITE:  FD, DEV, USER, IPC, GROUP, NETTEMP, NETOBJ  SCD.
    * WRITE_OPEN: FD, DEV e IPC.