[rsbac] RSBAC documentation

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:52:11 CET 2009

I'm writting some documentation on myself in spanish to one webpage.
If you like I could tell you my opinion. The SELECT right should be
explained deeply, I think that in 1.3.7 is useless as it covers only
rsbac_rc_select_fd_create_type unless it's related with
def_fd_ind_create_type. If this is right it should be documented a
bit. I remember one sftf post related with passwd and shadow created
type. Could exists more. I will tell you later.