[rsbac] Forum

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:44:48 CEST 2009

As a regular user forum and ex-moderator of one of them I say this, I
think it's "not" a good idea. Reasons, at least the 90% of the forums,
if not all, finally does only content garbage, the reason is that
people does not search nothing before posting it's question. A lot of
threads has titles like this "HELP, URGENT" and it's problem it's
related with (for example) that he doesn't know howto unpack the
tar.gz. I think the wiki is a better way to content documentation
(your humour sense will change with a forum keep this in mind), more
controlled and with less useless documentation.