[rsbac] rsbac menu problems

Javier J. Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:08:52 CET 2008

Hi folks, when using the dialog rsbac_menu interface (or another one)
program if you switch any item it appears the following message error:
 	Main Menu: Selection Error!.

I'm running one gentoo hardened linux under a VirtualBox environment,
installed and updated from 2008 version (with not extra USE flags and
only with a -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 flag used to compile by default). It
seems to be related with gpm (this gentoo version comes with
1.20.1-r6). I resolved it simply removing the gpm package. Have anyone
in the mailing list had the same problem?

I don't know yet what made it fail, but I send this feedback because
is an silly and stupid problem enough to make you lose your time.