[rsbac] Problem with rsbac-admin example code.

Fabio Pozzi pozzi.fabio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:47:45 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> please use the samples from the kernel directory
> (rsbac/adf/reg/reg_sampleX.c) for now. They are the same, but have
> been updated to work with recent kernels.
>
> The next release of the rsbac-admin package will have the same samples
> that compile with newer kernels. (at least starting from 2.6.23)

Hi,
I'm using the reg_sampleX.c examples for the reg modules part, but
reg_syscall.c is the only code example of a userland piece of code that uses
a syscall defined inside a reg module.
This is what I would do and I don't know which files have to be included or
how to solve that errors.

I've attached the reg_syscall.c code. It's simple but the rsbac_reg() call
create some problems.
Thank you in advance,

Fabio Pozzi