[rsbac] RSBAC kernel configurations menu question

tazok tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:45:43 CEST 2007

Well, I think that the "access key retention support" uses the LSM
framework, if not... there is some reason to include the security.h header
file in parts of their code?(please explanation required). I think that
rsbac is not only a part of the kernel security infrastructure, since it
modify (AFAIK) too many kernel code and is too complex. Probably the "model"
that I think is not an LSM and appears in this submenu is PaX, so I doubt
now in the real reason...