[rsbac] RSBAC kernel configurations menu question

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Thu May 3 15:53:42 CEST 2007

Dnia 03-05-2007, Cz o godzinie 16:29 +0200, tazok napisał(a):
> If I remember correctly the Security menu was related with the Linux
> Security Framework (LSM) which rsbac is not based in (in the rsbac and
> the grsecurity homepage there is one article about why
> rsbac/grsecurity does not use the LSM framework). Probably the reason
> was this but I'm not sure...

In "Security options" submenu beside "Enable different security models"
entry exist "Enable access key retention support" which isn't LSM switch
but it is strict kernel security related. RSBAC it is part of kernel
security infrastructure and IMO logical will be putt group of all RSBAC
switches on the same level as two above.

kloczek