[rsbac] PM - how to stop it

Bartosz Brodecki bbrodecki at cs.put.poznan.pl
Wed Apr 18 14:24:06 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I have problem with switching off (or to softmode) PM module when I started
system in enforce mode?

I always get the same problem:
...|rsbac_adf_request(): request SWITCH_MODULE, pid 1880, ppid 1861, prog_name
switch_module, prog_file /usr/bin/switch_modules, uid 400, target_type NONE,
tid NONE, attr switch_target, value PM, result NOT_GRANTED (Softmode) by PM

I try this with mamy user id: 400, 401, 404 by with the same result

please tell me where to find an answer to my problem,
and is there some help to PM module (how to use it - commands)?

Thanks,
Bartek