[rsbac] rsbac and ntpd, got it

jochem_ippers at email.de jochem_ippers at email.de
Thu Jan 19 15:28:36 CET 2006

I just saw that I compiled CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=m but the module wasn't loaded. So I loaded it and now ntpd works. Sorry, but maybe this can help other people later too. First I will compile it into the kernel. But another question: Before that I gave ntpd the role 'System Admin' - is that really mandatory, and if so: is this (=set a role for rather standard processes) something which has to be done more often?
Greetings
Jochem