[rsbac] rsbac and ntpd

Andrea Pasquinucci andrea at rsbac.org
Thu Jan 19 15:25:38 CET 2006

I am using ntpd and rsbac, there is a little bit of config to do to run
it. I have a script (no menus) which does that for me (and no JAIL), it
is not the best and most secure script, I am sure, but ntpd works fine
with it. At least it can give you an idea of what it could be needed to
get ntpd to work. You can find the script in the rpm at
http://fedora.rsbac.org/4/rsbac-scripts-1.2.5-fc4.22.noarch.rpm

Andrea

PS. If an rpm is no good for you, mail me directly and I'll send you
just the ntpd script.