[rsbac] Per RC_Type Logging based facility

tazok tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:12:15 CEST 2006

2006/8/27, Amon Ott <ao at rsbac.org>:
> If you think this is important, we can quite easily add the
> functionality. Currently, we can only do this per single object with
> individual logging.

Until now I think that nobody else has made something like this. The
administrator switch which events will be security relevant for him,
for example, one read_open call to one script in /bin not permitted
could not be one security relevant action, one read_open call to one
secret document (secret_docs FD type) or one personal data file should
be always logged. With this feature I think that the rc model would be
(even) more powerful. It could be a great characteristic to rsbac...

However I don't know if the benefits compensate the costs of
implementation but I think it is a question to study...