[rsbac] Strange random errors

Rafal Bisingier ravbc at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jun 24 13:48:01 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 12:23:38PM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
> On Freitag 24 Juni 2005 11:53, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 10:57:36AM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
> > > On Freitag 24 Juni 2005 10:32, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
<cut>
> > > 1075: dl_main:
> > >
> > > Never seen this message before. Does this also happen with PaX
> > > disabled?
> >
> > I had to check it, but it never happens with Maintenance kernel.
>
> Only trying to weed out other reasons. Hmm, no idea now.

I just realized one more thing refering PAX. My default pax_flags is
PeMRxS, but every single process in the system have pax_flags set to
pemrxs. Is it an error in attr_get_process, or something broke down?
Strange is that PAX seams to work, because I had to set less restricting
pax_flags for many programs to run them.

BTW: attr_get_process and many other rsbac tools don't show PAX attribute
list in help (with -a switch) and sometimes even in the list of available
models (eg. attr_get_fd)

--
Rafal Bisingier