[rsbac] Strange random errors

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Fri Jul 8 17:26:23 CEST 2005

On Freitag 08 Juli 2005 17:09, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:28:01PM +0200, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 03:28:42PM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
> > > The attached patch against contrib/nss_rsbac/src/interface.c
first
> > > tested today might solve the problem for you, too.
> >
> > Thank you, I'll try that and report results.
>
> Hmmm. It's strange, but this patch did not applayed. I've looked up
> closer and found that there is no such code the diff is made for...
>
> I've thought that my rsbac-admin tools are broken, so I've
downloaded
> it once again from download.rsbac.org, but this sources are exactly
the
> same.
>
> The most similar piece of code in nss_rsbac looks like this:
> 	memcpy(buffer, &data.group, sizeof(data.group));
> 	buffer[sizeof(data.group)] = 0;
> 	buffer += sizeof(data.group)+1;
> 	buflen -= sizeof(data.group)+1;
> 	result->pw_gid = data.group;
> I don't know if this related fragment, because I've seen only the
diff.

The code in question is in function fill_group(), under
if(member_count > 0).

The easiest way is probably to download the latest interface.c for
1.2.4 from here:
http://svn.rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/viewsvn.php?project=rsbac&path=/rsbac-admin-v1.2.4/contrib/nss_rsbac/src/interface.c&download=yes