[rsbac] Strange random errors

Rafal Bisingier ravbc at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jul 8 17:09:55 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:28:01PM +0200, Rafal Bisingier wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 03:28:42PM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
> > The attached patch against contrib/nss_rsbac/src/interface.c first
> > tested today might solve the problem for you, too.
>
> Thank you, I'll try that and report results.

Hmmm. It's strange, but this patch did not applayed. I've looked up
closer and found that there is no such code the diff is made for...

I've thought that my rsbac-admin tools are broken, so I've downloaded
it once again from download.rsbac.org, but this sources are exactly the
same.

The most similar piece of code in nss_rsbac looks like this:
	memcpy(buffer, &data.group, sizeof(data.group));
	buffer[sizeof(data.group)] = 0;
	buffer += sizeof(data.group)+1;
	buflen -= sizeof(data.group)+1;
	result->pw_gid = data.group;
I don't know if this related fragment, because I've seen only the diff.

What can I do know?

--
Rafal Bisingier