[rsbac] Re: Thoughts on the "No Linux Security Modules framework" old claims

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Wed Feb 23 23:00:37 CET 2005

El mié, 23-02-2005 a las 13:37 -0800, Crispin Cowan escribió:
> Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro wrote:
> You are confused. It is Secure Computing Corporation that holds patents
> that threaten SELinux
> http://www.securecomputing.com/pdf/Statement_of_Assurance.pdf
>
> Immunix has never threatened any open source project with patent
> infringement.

You got it wrong, I was talking about SCC, not Immunix, relating the TE
patent, anyways, it's my fault to don't refer to SCC instead of "the
enterprise" which could lead to confusion.I apologize for that.

> Please get your facts straight before accusing someone of a serious act
> like that.

I'm sure I do, haven't accused someone, AFAIK.

Cheers,
--
Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo at gnu.org>
[1024D/6F2B2DEC] & [2048g/9AE91A22][http://tuxedo-es.org]