[rsbac] / in ramdisk

Bencsath Boldizsar boldi at mail2004.etl.hu
Thu Sep 9 03:44:11 CEST 2004

check our 'sniffix' live cd, it is based on knoppix, so it is a cd and
ramdisk based distribution, it loads in softmode, a small script
initializes rsbac and sets the basic privileges, and after that it turns
off softmode. So the students can set all the other permissions by hand,
and if they fail, just reboot the cd...
on the other hand, if you want to save these settings, just backup_all
them to a hdd and load it by hand or by the cd...

it is no use to manually modify/use rsbac.dat etc. files as they contain
INODE based information and you definitely want use PATH based information
(e.g. backup_all )

boldizsar

Bencsath Boldizsar
boldi at mail2003.etl.hu