[rsbac] Re: rsbac Digest, Vol 22, Issue 11

Nick Vasiliev delete852 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 23:41:54 CEST 2004

The kernel and admintools I am using are both 1.2.3,
the kernel is bug fix 3. When I try to select a user
or a process for some reason none of them come up. So
like when I go to user attributes, and try to select
the user I only see a username with some numbers, the
RES default user.

That error messages I described in my last post:
rsbac_init: error while loading shared libraries:
librsbac.so.1.2.3: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

Is the root of this evil IMO. Because when I was
running Adamantix I had the same error trying to start
snort, except for a different library.

I have just recompiled the rsbac admin tools and the
same thing happened, when I try to select that user it
tell me that user don't exist. If I try to put in UID
it tell me that it can't find the user. It gives me a
feeling like the application is there but it is
missing all it's info. Where are all those pkgs and
roles files located, and how can I get them?