[rsbac] Sort of solved

Nick Vasiliev delete852 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 22:19:36 CEST 2004

Ok, I soft of solved that problem, I recompiled
rsbac-admin from scratch and now when I log in with so
user account it tells me:

switch_modile: error while loading shared libraries:
librsbac.so.1.2.3: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory

Now I do have the library at:
/usr/local/lib/librsbac.so.1.2.3

If I try to do it as root I still get the old
RSBAC_EINVALIDVERSION.

One thing that I noticed is that the rsbac service is
running as root, I am not sure if is supposed to run
as so or root. Also one more question, I rememmber in
Adamantix I had a directory with all types, policies,
roles and pkgs etc. YOu know what I am talking about.
Well I can;t find it on this system. I think I might
have screwed up during the install, do you guys have
any ideas?
I am considering writing a tutorial on how to use your
software once I become more familiar with it, it will
be more of a practical tutorial to tell people how to
do stuff, and how to take more advantage of different
security features that RSBAC comes with. I already
wrote a couple of papers up on neworder, however they
are all kind of basic.

I am looking forward to learning more about this. I
just hope I can get it to work a little better.

Thanks in advance, Nick