[rsbac] Yet another couple of questions

Nicola Gatta nicola.gatta at yoda.ing.unibs.it
Mon Oct 25 20:40:28 CEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 11:15:26AM -0700, Nick Vasiliev wrote:

> problem, when I try to make major changes to some of
> the users, or switch global softmode off and turn off
> modules I get the following error:
> RSBAC_EINVALIDVERSION

AFAIK, this is a problem about different rsbac-kernel and
rsbac-admin versions.
Probably you are using rsbac-admin v1.2.2, while the
rsbac-kernel is v1.2.3.

Just my 2cent
--
Real programmers have no use for managers. Managers are a necessary
evil. Managers are for dealing with personnel bozos, bean counters