[rsbac] concern

DIICOEN DIICOEN at ncr.disa.mil
Wed May 5 17:23:36 CEST 2004

I am not clear if this is the appropriate place for this concern.  However,
I have a situation where someone has indicated that they received an email
from me with an attachment.  The individual opened the email.  She tried to
open the attachment.  The attachment would not open.  No harm was done.
However, I did not send that email!

Is there a virus/worm out there that I may have on my system that can
generate an email to an email address that is not in my address book?  I
have run all the latest Norton Anti-virus software on my system.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry