[rsbac] RSBAC v1.2.3 and new Website released together

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Jun 22 21:29:50 CEST 2004

Hello everybody!

After 11 months, the next stable RSBAC version v1.2.3 has been released
today.

When looking at http://www.rsbac.org to download it at once, you will see
that we also have a new Website design. Thanks to Guillaume Destuynder
(kang at rsbac.org) for all the design and coding work! Since it is new
and not yet completely finished, there are still some glitches like pages
in the old blue design.

As usual, I will wait about a week for your feedback before making the big
and loud announcement to the world, including all the bright new features.