[rsbac] Internationalization of admin tools

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Thu Jun 10 13:07:40 CEST 2004

Hi!

For a long time, RSBAC admin tools have come in English, German and
Russian. If you desire to see more languages, I need help in translation.

If you would like to translate, please have a look at po/README in the
1.2.3-pre6 admin tools. The po/messages.po file is up to date and can be
used for translation. You will need the gettext package to test the
translation, but you can also send it to me and I will test it.

One note: in pre6, making and installing the internationalization files
with make is broken, but will be fixed for 1.2.3-final.