[rsbac] Role for initrd(linuxrc) and oops in logs

Rob See rob at rsee.net
Thu Jul 22 16:02:36 CEST 2004

Amon,

> Does your linuxrc really need a role other than 0? It could start
> another
> script after mounting root, which has an initial role set.

Really once the rsbac_init happens,  linuxrc just needs to be able to
umount a couple of things (/proc is one of them), so that the normal
init scripts can mount it in the right place. I don't believe that I
can call other scripts (I'm using nash, the redhat initrd shell, also I
don't want to have to switch to secoff to create the initrd) Before the
boot role support was added, what role would this script have run in ?

-Rob

Rob See
Systems Administrator
Systems Management and Operations