[rsbac] rsbac-1.2.3-pre2 on kernel 2.6.0 on SuSE 9.0

Deim Agoston ago at lsc.hu
Fri Jan 2 12:48:10 CET 2004

Amon Ott <ao at rsbac.org> irta:
> test system does not yet run smoothly with 2.6, e.g. loadkeys crashes, and
> that the current Debian stable does not work well with 2.6. I expect to move
> over to 2.6 before 1.2.3-final, though.
I hope that doesn't mean that the main development will be focused to
2.6 only. I think it has to be more tested and needs some time to be as
stable as 2.4.x. Or does it mean that new features/etc will be tested
mostly on 2.6 and you will vmware your 2.4 system on your devel box?
bye,
Ago

Deim Ágoston
LSC Linux Support Center Kft.