[rsbac] Upgrading from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3

Patrique Wolfrum Patrique.Wolfrum at vwl.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 9 16:42:09 CEST 2004

Hello,

before upgrading my working RSBAC 1.2.2 installation to 1.2.3, I would
like to ask, if the existing rules need to be changed in order to work
with 1.2.3 or does 1.2.3 work as 1.2.2 and I can activate the new
features (like the "boot role") at a later time without problems ?
(Since I administrate a server at the local university, which is used by
all chairs at the faculty, so I am very interested in knowing that
before the upgrade ;-))

Thank you very much in advance.

With best regards.
    Patrique Wolfrum

--
Patrique Wolfrum
Administrator - Fakultätsserver

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau
Institut für allgemeine Wirtschaftsforschung
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Kollegiengebäude II
Platz der Alten Synagoge
79085 Freiburg