[rsbac] RSBAC's logo

Roy Lanek lanek at novenine.com
Mon Aug 9 11:42:25 CEST 2004

Hi Amon,

can believe me because the *fellow* to whom I have asked
[logo] is my father. There just have been other things to
do with other priorities till now.

Promising, in a sense, is that at a phone conversation
that I have had recently with him, he has told me that the
Nessus logo that I have sent him to put a look is *cute*.

He has told me also that he will easily and likely not
stick with the eye as the basis for the logo--and I have
replied: null problemo, important is that the result is
cool (while still staying related to the object of the
RSBAC application). But let's wait and see.

OK--this has been just for information.

Cheers,

/Roy