[rsbac] rsbac wiki

Stoyan Zhekov sto at zhware.net
Mon Sep 29 15:59:07 MEST 2003

Hi, i started a wiki pages for rsbac-related texts after a talk
with ao on #rsbac:

<zhware> some rsbac cookbook will be good. i saw in the ML some good examples -
   like apache RC+ACL. is already something similar?
<ao> At hhhtp://books.rsbac.org/ we try to create a set of books, including cookbooks.
   It is a huge amount of work, and the project leader Henk Kl?pping is a bit busy
   these days.
<ao> A good start would be some mini-howto, collection the samples from the list.
   I need some volunteers...
<zhware> ao: what about some wiki like a source for raw material.
   so a lot of ppl can contribute. from this material qualified ppl
   can create good docs
<ao> Good, as long as someone really collects everything
   and compiled the docs.
<ao> I have no experience with wikis, me might just try.
<zhware> btw gyus if you want to give wiki a try -
   http://zhware.ath.cx/rsbac/ - feel free to experiment
<ao> Thank you. Would you mind posting this link to the mailing list to
   get more people interested?

So if you are interested feel free to try.
Wiki is self-structured so I don't know what will be the result.
If it is good - we will have some sources for creating
documentation
If nobody is interested will stop it to not mess with the
main documentation.

I think interesting to start with will be some results from
experiments, tips and tricks (something like w cookbook), or just
to extract recipies/samples from the ML.
No need to duplicate the docs from the main site. No need to fancy
formating. Just click [Edit] button and paste your text.

--
________  Stoyan Zhekov <sto [AT] zhware [DOT] net>  ________
fpr:        2A61 58D0 A69C FF68 4785 A0A3 89DE AEC0 3CA6 41A8