[rsbac] Losing settings at reboot

Samuli Kärkkäinen skarkkai at woods.iki.fi
Sun Sep 28 12:56:11 MEST 2003

It seems to me that when I reboot the system, not all rsbac settings get
always restored properly. For instance currently my secoff user lacks any
extra privileges (which I noticed _after_ switching softmode on ...). I'm
quite certain I haven't made that change myself. In the beginning of my
rsbac experimenting, all or most of the settings were gone after a reboot,
but I ignored that as I assumed I somehow caused it myself (which could be
true). Could it be that an unclean shutdown could cause this somehow?

--
  Samuli Kärkkäinen                   |\      _,,,---,,_
 skarkkai at woods.iki.fi ---------ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_------