[rsbac] undefined symbol: __guard

ghorvath at minolta.hu ghorvath at minolta.hu
Tue Jul 29 11:05:20 MEST 2003

Hi,

I have just installed a new debian (minimum) system, upgraded to adamantix
stable and faced the problem while replacing bash:
/bin/sh: relocation error: /bin/sh: undefined symbol: __guard

Then I upgraded to unstable because I remembered that Andras Huszar wrote
something about it but the problem remained.

What's more setting my shell to tcsh I cannot login.. Apt-get stoped at
replacing bash so my system is between stable and unstable adamantix and I
am getting crazyyy.. (It is the second install: first time I did a 'find /
rsbac.dat --exec rm {} \;' :-) I forgot about the slash AND not used --ok
as usual so it would be great to finally finish this install.. :-) )

Please help. Any suggestion?

Bye,
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...