[rsbac] Syscall return value

Tommy Tmy17 at inwind.it
Wed Jul 2 18:58:05 MEST 2003

Alle 09:21, mercoledì 2 luglio 2003, Amon Ott ha scritto:
> On Wednesday, 2. July 2003 00:25, Tommy wrote:
> > I have a problem when using a syscall registered with
> > rsbac_reg_register_syscall. I have read on the documentation of REG that
>
> the
>
> > return code of the syscall callback function is the value returned to the
> > process, while I've found that the return code is always -1 or a positive
> > value.
>
> If -1, does the errno variable show the correct value?

Ok, errno returns the right -value (which is, a negative return value of the
callback function is returned as a positive one... no problem :) )

> > P.S.: I've also found two errors in the documentation regarding generic
>
> lists.
>
> > When dealing with rsbac_list_register and rsbac_list_lol_register, in the
> > prototypes of the two functions the pointer for default values of data
> > and subdata are missing.
>
> Right, the list doc is still in the 1.2.0 state, needs to be updated.
>
> A lot of work on documentation is in progress, please hold out a few more
> weeks.

If you want I can post you a patch against that html file and another one to
specify that thing about the return value. Let me know :).

> Amon.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Tomassino