[rsbac] quotacheck versus rsbac.dat

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Thu Jan 2 13:15:01 2003

On Saturday 28 December 2002 21:35, Amon Ott wrote:
> On Freitag, 27. Dezember 2002 23:49, Pallai Roland wrote:
> >
> >  my quotacheck version does.. it's sure.. and works fine on same partition
> > with a non-rsbac kernel
>
> OK, so I will add such an option.

The current rsync version contains a new option 'Make RSBAC data visible',
which enables read access to the rsbac.dat dirs, but not to the files in
there. Please give it a try.

Additionally, you will find the updated RSBAC auto-mount support, which
should solve all problems with 'Could not lookup device' messages specially
with initrd.