[rsbac] RSBAC Books online

Michael Chang miranda at ion.uranus.com
Tue Aug 19 13:47:40 MEST 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Amon Ott wrote:

|> Initiated by Henk Klöpping (Project Leader), Stanislav Ievlev and me, the
|> RSBAC Book project aims to develop a set of handbooks for different aspects
|> of RSBAC. The following books have been planned:
|>
|>     * The RSBAC introduction
|>     * The RSBAC programmers reference manual
|>     * The RSBAC programmers cookbook
|>     * The RSBAC reference manual
|>     * The RSBAC cookbook

Hooray!!

Projects like these, which can be so extensive, complex and, for the uninitiated,
overwhelming, really need documentation in order to help make them more easily
accessible to an audience that would otherwise not be able to cope with such
a braod and relatively new (not widely known) technology as RSBAC.

|> The introduction, internally called Book 0, is almost finished.

Yes, start your indexes at 0. :)

Thanks, Amon.

Michael

--