[rsbac] Debian packages for rklogd and rsbac-admin?

ghorvath at minolta.hu ghorvath at minolta.hu
Thu Apr 17 14:10:31 MEST 2003

Hello,

I refreshed my test system and rsbac-klogd works flawlessly now. Finally I
used links for freeswan. Thanks for the support.

Thanks for the great job you are doing with Trusted Debian.
By the way Amon, May I ask whether some documentation /with some example
if possible, hmm? ;-) /for MS, RES is available or not? I am sorry but I
couldn't find anything on the RSBAC home page.

Kind regards,

Gabor Horvath
ghorvath at minolta.hu

Peter Busser <peter at trusteddebian.org>
Sent by: rsbac-bounces at rsbac.org
2003.04.14 15:20
Please respond to RSBAC Discussion and Announcements