[Rsbac] Re: Problems rsbac-1.2.0-pre3

Andreas Hess rsbac@rsbac.org
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:06:55 +0100

--------------A22FC25DA26D9825F0CC05DA

> There should never be a timeout... Do you get log messages for denied
> requests?

No!

> This sounds pretty screwed up. Still, my test system starts and works fine
> after cleaning up /rsbac.dat on all filesystems.
>
> Could you please give some more info on how you did the install?

I have looked for an rsbac.dat file but have not found one! Perhaps this
could be the fault?!
Installation was not a big problem. The only thing was, that I had to
fix a little bug inside the Makefile (after configure has run). But I
think that there I did not make a fault.
Patching the kernel and the installation of the rest was no problem.
Then I added an security officer with uid 400. That's it!
So any ideas?
Thanks for helping

Andi
--------------A22FC25DA26D9825F0CC05DA