[rsbac] Backup problem

rsbac@rsbac.org rsbac@rsbac.org
Thu Aug 8 10:21:01 2002

--=_alternative 002C8E21C1256C0F_=

Dear members,

I am using 1.2.1-pre1 because when I wanted to update my working config
was unable even to start my machine. But this is an other story.
1. At me, System Admin role doesn't have access to SCD [network nor
firewall] at all. The problem is when I make a backup and restore it, it
will have full access.
2. The same with NET{DEV,TEMP,OBJ} System Admin role has NO access to
these. Contrary to this after a backup/restore it will.
3. By the way, after a backup in the backup file I will find
"attr_set_file_dir //etc/.." instead of "attr_set_file_dir FD //etc/..". I
have to make the changes by hand (I have a small script for it :-). Is
this normal or it is not but it is corrected in a later version?

Thanks in advance,

Gabor Horvath
ghorvath@minolta.hu