[rsbac] Kernel errors

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Wed Apr 24 11:02:01 2002

On Tuesday, 23. April 2002 01:17, Kim Scholte wrote:
> Once again I encountered the error while running 'find ./ -name
> "*nss*tar.gz"' as root.
>
> Amon asked me to send a System.map, but since it's about 300kb, I uploaded
> it to http://www.i-vision.be/System.map.
> (what does a system.map do btw ? :)

It helps me to find the functions from the call trace addresses. BTW, I meant
to send the file to me, who does not mind getting large mails from time to
time.

> The kernel itself is 2.4.18-rsbac-1.2.0-pre6 (downloaded from the /kernel
> section on the rsbac page)
>
> So, here's an example: (they keep on comming, with a growing call trace).

Since errors may produce other errors, could you please send me the first
three Oops messages?

The one you sent had the rsbac_list_get_desc() function as last call, which
has just been changed significantly in my local tree. So you might as well
wait for the new pre8, which should come out this week.

http://www.rsbac.org