[rsbac] appending rsbac data to /proc/$pid/status

Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón tazok at rsbac.org
Thu Mar 15 22:29:23 CET 2018

I suppose that if my digital signature is banned is by one of two questions:

	* There are radicals anti cryptography that controls this mailing list
and hate cryptography. One dark bot

	* Or my signature is recognized as dangerous or directly as a troll sign.

Not sure which of both left me worse.........

Now, I will be (at least) a bit serious....

I think that doing it through /proc make it more portable to any other
languages (even bash :) ). And I think using through /proc calls are a
more elegant approach. Using /proc gets coherent since historically it
always exposed this kind of info and I think it will not expose nothing
that could not be controlled by rsbac it self.

I will check your API.

Jens, do you prefer the role column with black colour? or white, I think
I will put black in normal and white colour in reverse mode and
hardcoded of course o:)