[rsbac] RSBAC build problem on linux-4.9.y-c3fbb3a

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon May 15 09:28:12 CEST 2017

Am 14.05.2017 um 13:56 schrieb HacKurx:
> I can not build RSBAC with the following recommendations:
> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/RSBAC/Quickstart#Configuring_the_RSBAC_kernel
>
> Here is the error :
> rsbac/adf/adf_main.c: In function ‘rsbac_write_exec_allowed’:
> rsbac/adf/adf_main.c:3313:9: error: label at end of compound statement
>          default:
>          ^

Can you please mail me your .config, at least the RSBAC part?

> What will happen to PAX in RSBAC? Your MPROTECT protection works without?

RSBAC mprotect works without PaX.

RSBAC still supports PaX administration with its PAX module. This will
probably be phased out soon, because PaX is no longer available
separately, grsecurity has gone commercial and merging both patches is a
lot of work.

I have explained my motivation and RSBAC mprotect in that mail:
https://www.rsbac.org/pipermail/rsbac/2016-August/002730.html