[rsbac] rsbac on raspberry pi

Jens Kasten jens at kasten-edv.de
Mon Jul 6 22:15:39 CEST 2015

paxtest is fixed, tested on amd64 and arm. Its was a typo in the
shellcode.h.

https://www.kasten-edv.de/download/rsbac/paxtest-0.9.13-r1.ebuild
https://www.kasten-edv.de/download/rsbac/paxtest-0.9.13-r1.tar.gz

I have my own portage-overlay. So for testing you have to put the
paxtest-0.9.13-r1.tar.gz into /usr/portage/distfiles.
The ebuild put into /usr/portage/app-admin/paxtest.
Then cd to /usr/portage/app-admin/paxtest.
Do ebuild paxtest-0.9.13-r1.ebuild digest.
Then emerge paxtest but keywords has to set.