[rsbac] UDF module

Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:46:07 CET 2014

Hi Amon, I have been watching a bit the sources of UDF module.

It seems to me to be something like the DAZ module, a scanner is
registered, exists one daemon part (that I suppose is the userland
scanner), and some decisions based simply in the secoff UID.

¿The PM substitution is based in that the daemon will be something like the
personal data officer and this daemon will get the proper access to the
personal data? I don't understand it properly. It's planned to change DAZ
module with UDF too?

The ticket system is replaced by the reset udf function?

Probably I understood all wrongly, in that case, sorry :-S

Thanks in advance