[rsbac] Security bugfix for RSBAC for kernels 2.6.35 and later

Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón tazok.id0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:04:05 CET 2011

I didn't get realized about this scenary.

So if the type of files are inherited from parent dir, and READ is granted
to parent dir then this role could read contents of files with independency
of READ_OPEN is granted or not to the file.

In the second scenary (with  READ WRITE interception disabled in kernel) if
I'm not wrong if READ is granted to parent dir then every access would be
answered DON'T CARE since is not checked, and because of this always
granted with or without READ_OPEN priv.

It's clear now, thanks Amon